- love their husbands
- love their children
- be self-controlled
- be pure
- work at home
- be kind
- be submissive to their own husband.
- Television and media often portray husbands and men as foolish, useless and to be despised.
- Families who have eight children are looked at strangely, whereas it is perfectly acceptable to not want any children.
- We are told that we should have what we want, when we want, exactly the way we want.
- Younger and younger girls are being sexualized in the media, and it is not unusual for school-age children to have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend".
- It is much more normal for a daughter, wife, and mother to work outside the home, than to contribute to the family economy in the context of the home.
- Young women are more often portrayed as catty gossips than kind mentors to their peers and those younger than them.
- The feminists have made it so it isn't even politically correct to talk about being "submissive" to your own husband, let alone actually doing it.
What are other lies you see our anti-culture teaching young women?
*Geoffrey Botkin put forth the idea that true "culture" is biblically founded and God-honouring. What we have nowadays would be more aptly called "counter-culture" or "false-culture". (From his talk "How to Disciple a Nation")