- You are welcome to buy the Bundle and split it up. Is there a book you think your mom would love? One you know is perfect for your best friend? You can give those specific books to them (hello Mother's Day!) and just delete the files off your computer.
- Better yet - you can give a WHOLE bundle to your mom! Your best friend wants one too? You can buy three bundles for the price of two! That means each bundle is only $19.98.
- Did you know that you have the option to own all the e-books in a KINDLE version? For an extra $10 you'll get all the PDF files, AND the Kindle files. Pretty sweet, right?
- Last birthday Andrew got me a cookbook and it cost almost $30. For less than that, you can own the FOURTEEN cookbooks in the Bundle. (Mother's Day present for YOU, perhaps?)
- This specific package of books and bonuses will NEVER be available again. That means you have something like 12 hours to buy it. You might as well just do it now.
- I know I've talked about the bonuses before, but really? They're fantastic! Mineral make-up, Phosphate-free laundry detergent, sweet little girl dresses, greeting cards, e-planners ...the list goes on and on and on!
- You can basically learn to do anything homemaking related: sew, cloth diaper, make ice cream, teach your children to read, memorize scripture, budget...Am I missing anything? Check out the list yourself.
- Change your mind about the whole thing? 15 day risk-free return policy - so really what have you got to lose? You can change your mind if you buy it, but if you miss it today - it's gone forever!
- Just in case you missed this: the cost versus the value. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes nearly $900 in products and resources but is less than $30. It's not every day you find that much bang for your buck.
- Feel overwhelmed by the idea of owning that many e-books? Just think of it as having a reference library when you need it. Run out of things to do with your toddler? Oh yeah, I have an e-book for that! Want to make some meals for the freezer? Recipes at your fingertips! Looking for a new devotional to do with the kids? No need to head to the bookstore! You get the idea, right?
Winners of our e-book giveaways! Contact email@example.com within 7 days for your prize.
My Simple Healthy Life - Cathy F. L.
The Homemaker's Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule - Tracy D. M.
More Than a Holiday - Tracy D. M.
Intentional Marriage - Renee J.